Friday, January 6, 2012

Outdoor Living

Lots of things on my to-do list for this.
1. Tear down our garage. It structural integrity is questionable.
2. Build new garage / workshop / studio loft
3. Build new deck
4. Build custom patio and fire pit

All things that wont happen for a few years, but until then I have been looking for some cool DIY projects to make a little out door living area under this existing cover by our garage.

Here are some of my ideas.





Making there area to the left of the garage an outdoor living area until the big stuff starts to happen.
















The Floor
















The Lights













The Furniture










cool recycled pallet table --idea from Ready Made Magazine
















Then I need to collect some goodwill chairs, sand them all down, and paint the same color. I'm thinking a teal or fun yellow.

So this is the project I want to complete after this deadline at work, and before my girlfriends and their babies come to visit in February;)

1 comment:

  1. That floor looks eerily familiar...

    Good luck! It's going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete